Saturday, October 8, 2011

Richard and Leslie Low

This was a very quick photo shoot- 2 minutes notice and 10 minute shoot. It was during Talia's birthday out at my parents place (thank goodness for a good path). I think we got some cute ones and did what we could with time.

Leslie is married to Jason's younger brother Richard. They live just down the block and it's been a lot of fun being closer to them. I think I'm stealing all their good work because Richard and Leslie have taught me a lot about my camera and one day soon I'm going to get Leslie to teach me how to crochet (she really is AWESOME!!!!!)

Anyways she is seriously the cutest pregnant person ever. She is 37 weeks here... I didn't look like this at 37 weeks. I would have had to do my shoot at 28 weeks to look like this.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah for Leslie!! Super cute! I also did not look that cute at 37 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Can't wait to see this baby!! She really is a cute prego lady with a tiny tight belly.

    ReplyDelete